Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Worth

What is worth? Is living based on our own what we find is worth making us judge others based on what they believe to be worth? I once told myself that I cannot let myself fall into the trap of owning nice car, biggest houses and such because to me those things are not important. What is important is self worth and living. I thought those who spend highly on things like that were lavish or living The Dream. Living the dream is something I find to be a lie and so I cannot live on that mountain. Now I notice that there are differences; there are those who buy what they find important and those who spend lavish. The people who buy what they find important have differences in what they find important. Some find home, cars, or clothes important. Some find food, travel, or just living important. Some find books, electronic, or other entertainment important. Those are they like and important. I realized that the cost of entertainments, travels, and home are hugely difference but the huge difference is not the worth is the price. Price is not what we should be looking at. I spend too much in food and I am judged for that. My friend spend too much on electronics and is judged for that. Another friend bought a nice house and furnished it elegantly and we all judge his preference.

Lets not judge someone else worth!


3 comments:

  1. oh thank you! it's nice to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice text. I like it :P

    Oh, it isn´t dangerous at all, when it´s an unused street. It´s just a small street, where nearly no car ever drives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could make some Attention Marks on the street, some metres around your lying-place, so everyone can see it ;) That would solve the problem ;P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed

Art Room

Art Room
Drawing Project