I was asked if i believe in more than one GOD. I replied no, i believe only in one. I was then told that i was 99% or more atheist because there are possibly hundreds of GODs; being worshiped And I only believe on one.
Atheist I knew i was not, but for the sake of arguing, could that be possible? Could I be any % atheist?
I then realized atheist I was not. I was however, ignorant to other peoples GOD. How can I say I believe in GOD and claim that GODs others worship are unreal? Could it be that they believe in the same GOD, but differently? Could all GODs be the same, but worshiped differently, have different names and different stories?
I realize that dispute between religions could end if all think this way. We can chose to believe in whatever we want and not criticise others and their beliefs.
Like it or not, all we know is based on who we know and where in the world we are. So the chance that your parents gave you birth in another land in another time, could mean you believing in another GOD. | | | |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcomed