I have a bank full of memories, stolen memories and my memories. No longer sure of which is which so I look into every memory bill in search to find my memories. The price of memories, right now no longer worth much until someone is willing to charge because we are always willing to pay, we just don't know it yet. This is my memory banks and I share it with you.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Religion: The competition
Is religion competitive? It feel like it is . Now there are so many religions, I am sure I only know of a small percentage. It seem they are all recruiting; like the army or the navy. Is there a religion that tells men to join a religion even if man joins one other than theirs? A religion that is not for the purpose of winning, money, or enforcing rule, is likely a perfect religion. A religion that is there for the sake of men. The Future; today's children, are seeing what many of our parents and grandparents have fail to see; Religion is becoming even more in the competition with other organizations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Art Room
Drawing Project
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcomed