Sometimes we must stop and look into whom we have become and ask ourselves, is this what we thought we were going to be? I noticed myself that things I expect from people are things I myself are guilty of doing. The challenge is not fighting others for their issues but see how you have acted in the past with the same issue.
Story...
A person in front of me was driving very slow one day, I beeped and swerved sideways so that, with my headlights, I can grab their attention. they did not make way for the man in a hurry. I became really upset as they did not care for my lack of comfort. Few days later, I was not feeling the best and full of fatigue and I decided to drive slow. The vehicle behind me must have been in a hurry and I did not care to make way for them as I was not feeling well. There and then I had a flashback to when I was the person being another driver... I now try to look into the reason for a person not getting out of my way. Is it age (elderly), scared, or an uncontrollable reason? If on the phone, I feel I have some right to be a little upset.
Story...
A person in front of me was driving very slow one day, I beeped and swerved sideways so that, with my headlights, I can grab their attention. they did not make way for the man in a hurry. I became really upset as they did not care for my lack of comfort. Few days later, I was not feeling the best and full of fatigue and I decided to drive slow. The vehicle behind me must have been in a hurry and I did not care to make way for them as I was not feeling well. There and then I had a flashback to when I was the person being another driver... I now try to look into the reason for a person not getting out of my way. Is it age (elderly), scared, or an uncontrollable reason? If on the phone, I feel I have some right to be a little upset.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcomed