| Pervious to my daily tasks |
| time and time again |
| I must have counted the color dots on your face |
| so many times, I almost remember how many |
| Millions short of being colored |
| brown, some what blond, somewhat reddish |
| I could not decide, but you look good in all |
| At times I found myself unnerved |
| Simply by your presence |
| which is a present, this present, I most miss |
| the smile, short laughter, |
| Did I mention the smile, |
| that turn with her head but have her eyes linger, |
| for one millisecond more? |
| One millisecond that by now could have amount to one minute |
| and all of the complements |
| did you get my complements? |
| I think I have a crush |
| on you, I'm not sure |
| maybe it's something else |
| but numbers run long, |
| and knowledge is short of a distance |
I have a bank full of memories, stolen memories and my memories. No longer sure of which is which so I look into every memory bill in search to find my memories. The price of memories, right now no longer worth much until someone is willing to charge because we are always willing to pay, we just don't know it yet. This is my memory banks and I share it with you.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
The Red, The Brown, The Blond and The Dots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Art Room
Drawing Project
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcomed