YOU ARE THE FIRST TO SAY WHAT YOU COULD NEVER DO. WHAT YOU COULD NEVER DO, IS EVENING ANYONE CAN DO. EVERYONE WHO HAS ONCE KILLED, I BET NEVER THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD.
I see judges. Everyone judges, but dislike being judged. I see people who are so weak and small in the mind, think they are better than people. Nothing shames me more to see you do what I used to do. Everyone thinks that they are so good that they forget that there is such thing as better. Wake up world, this is the do it your damn self because no one will do it for you. Exercise your mind, your body, yourself. You are dying and you don’t know it. You are falling apart slowly, forgetting what you have learned. The things that you say you would never do, now you are at the other side of problem and all of a sudden it is not that easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcomed